7 July 2009

coming soon

coming soon I've been working on a bit of a personal project recently. It's the sort of thing I might see by someone else and think, ooh, that's interesting. So hopefully you'll think the same. Truth be told it's taken me ages so far, but that's probably because it has been such a busy year, personally and workwise. And because I've got that thing where I'm quite proud and quite scared of it at the same time. It combines a bit of blog with a bit of tumblog (or is that tumbleblog, I'm never quite sure). And there might be audio and photo-sharing elements. But that probably depends on people like you being interested enough in it. So that's it. Oh, and it's about names. And it's coming soon. Probably in the next couple of weeks. All being well.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home