7 June 2009

will the real david cameron please stand up?

Westminster politicians continue to show what an unsavoury bunch they really are. Saying one thing and then doing another. Only this week it's not so much about expenses, it's more about what they'll do in the cabinet and/or who they want as prime minister. So as the Labour government teeters on the brink, and the (in my view, dismal) prospect of a Conservative one taking its place comes closer and closer, I'm forced to look for up-sides. And the only one I can find is that my old partner in crime Steve, now of Bluefrog, has set himself up with a nice little side line as the UK's foremost David Cameron impersonator. So he should soon be getting a few more bookings, and perhaps I can once more exploit his generosity for a few drinks.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home