11 February 2009

too many things are interesting

It's been one of those weeks at work. You know, the kind where time evaporates long before you've had any kind of chance to make a dent in your to-do list. So sometimes the only thing to do is to crank the volume up when you can. And I think because I'm seeing the posters for the Notorious film everywhere, this has been on my iPod a lot. Best to skip through the intro bit though. Of course, it's at times like these you see loads of things to be excited by. Tons of stuff related to active remembering. Like things about data and automated nostalgia (thanks for the introduction, Russell). The natural selection of interesting. And other stuff. I won't even start on the films I want to see and the novels I want to read (or re-read).

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home