31 August 2008

sigmund turns 30

I've been off work for a week, so had it in my head that I'd be able to post lots of stuff. Instead we spent most of the week decorating the baby's room and furiously gloss painting skirting boards, banisters and other stuff before the carpet man came to make our house more bright and cheery. It was also my 30th birthday...got lots of toys, including a James Joyce print, a watch and some Technics 1210s. So I didn't feel grown up at all really...in fact, in my head, I was doing this. And then I had a nice cup of tea and a sit down.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 9/02/2008 03:28:00 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!

Happy birthday. Hope you had a stormer.

I often think that I'll post more when I'm on holiday but I never seem to. I reckon it's good to take a holiday from your blog and come back to it fresh with new thoughts.

 
At 9/04/2008 12:41:00 pm , Blogger james said...

Cheers Dave! Yeah, was a great one thanks.

Hope all's well with Unchained, and I'm loved the adshel-related bile on Dictionary of Specific Generalities. More of the same please!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home