6 August 2008

worth a read

I've just started to read this by Mark Earls. I'm only 50 or so pages in and the proper magic takes place in a few chapters' time apparently (I'll let you know). Normally I'm a bit averse to books that promise to tell you The Secret To Everything, but there's enough to interest you already. Apart from a crash course in primatology, there's already an argument building that a group of people change their attitudes only after they have behaved a certain way. Digital agencies probably already think this way - it's the interaction which changes your perspective on who you are and the brands you believe in. But I can see that traditional advertisers might embrace the idea without, well, fully embracing the idea.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home