11 May 2009

at first meh, now not quite so much

Spotted on Great Eastern Street, just round the corner from work. At first I was thinking yeah, OK, I quite like that it's not a billboard. Then the fact that it's on a part of the road with loads of traffic and not much footfall was annoying me. And to be honest, they could really have got this in amongst the cafes and bars and clothes shops. Maybe they have somewhere else and I just haven't noticed. I would love that. But the hidden thing is key. That web address at the end takes you through to a page about the Crisis hidden gigs. These nights are about highlighting what it's like to be one of the hidden homeless, barely visible to the rest of the world and not knowing where you'll be from one night to the next. Worth a look.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home